First 10 Free Email & Chat Tips – To Get You Started
First 10 Free Email & Chat Tips to Get You Started!
Email & Chats are recognised as the Number 1 time consumer for individuals & teams.
Clearly there are a lot of benefits from messaging – it helps work be completed successfully & technology platforms have massively increased productivity – or have they?
Emerging patterns of increased messaging from collaboration tools, emails & chats & the challenges surrounding them are overwhelming & should be concerning.
Why is taking control of email & chats so important?
There are clear signs email & chats are impacting your performance at an individual & team level.
- Waiting for an urgent responses
- Checking messages first thing in the morning
- Getting stuck in your inbox
- Not considering everyone you send the message too
- Checking your inbox frequently
- Reading & answering messages instantly
- Spending more than two minutes instantly replying
- Sending messages loaded with emotion
- Excess sending of messages
- Excess notifications
- Checking message in the bedroom or bathroom
- Sending messages at all times of the day
- Commonly replying all
All activities are contributing to time wasting & are in fact wasting your time messaging – but you can make a change!
We want you to get started straight away!
While our extensive email & chat course has over 330+ actions you can implement – we will give you the first 10+ free – to get you started straight away!
Download the first 10 tips for the Email & Chats course for free & focus on:
- Your messaging account purpose
- Your subscriptions
- Your Notifications
- Implementing the OHIO method
- Choosing who you respond to
- Taking urgency out of messaging
- Your 5-line messaging strategy
- Frequency of message checking
- Scheduling when you send & receive messages
- Not pressing send to early
And that’s just the start with over 330+ others to choose form in the email & chats course.
There’s no need to delay – you can get started right away
Just follow the link below – no email address needed – just download for free & get started.
#creatingedge #performance #people #skills #management #humanresources #personaldevelopment #productivity #leadership #culture #teamculture