Get Started On Breaking Smartphone Addiction!
In today’s fast-paced & constantly connected world, smartphones have become an essential tool for both personal & professional use.
In fact too essential with 75% of people feeling addicted to their smartphone – spending well over 4 hours a day glued to it!
For Leaders & HR this has to ring alarm bells for your full team.
Personally, you likely rely on your smartphone for a wide range of tasks, from managing your schedule & staying in touch with colleagues / clients, to conducting research & staying up-to-date on industry news.
Your own behaviours with smartphones act as a lead indicator to your team. Take the opportunity to lead the fight against smartphone addiction in your team.
Here’s 10 free tips to get you started on change the way you use your smartphone.
- Plan your day & week ahead
- Update schedule, confirm all appointments
- Use the Creating Edge course to explore all planning opportunities
- Instant performance access with widgets
- Set up informative widgets up for concise information
- Improve performance i.e. screen time with the tips & strategies
- Separate business/personal uses
- Use different screens to aggregate your apps
- Optimise your activity during work & personal time
- Turn off notifications
- Be red circle free & remove all other notifications
- Don’t be managed by your smartphone, control it
- Lose your smartphone deliberately
- Create time of no access, turn it off, place it out of reach
- Explore a range of options in the Smartphone course
- Increase phone security
- Lock with password, don’t leave phone unlocked, Install Face ID
- Host of security & phone health options to improve your smartphone security
- Track time spent & change
- Excess use, distracting from life options
- Determine what is eating up your time – make adjustments to enjoy life
- Fly in the office for focus
- Airplane mode & DND not just for airplanes
- Use wisely in the office
- Disappear with a host of solutions in this Smartphone course
- Utilise free time smartly
- Identify your personal priorities to capture
- Choose from 150+ activities as incentives to reduce smartphone time
- Optimise your home screen:
- The first thing you see when you unlock your phone, so make it work for you.
- Organize your apps into folders
These are just a small sample of the tips available as part of our Smartphone course, which includes over 300+ options for you make yourself & your smartphone smarter.
We want to give you a taste of what you can expect from the course, but these tips are not meant to replace the course itself.
By signing up for the full course, you will have access to a wealth of information and tools that can help you make the most of your smartphone and improve your productivity & fight smartphone addiction.
Maximise performance for yourself & your team with our smartphone course! : https://creatingedge.net/smartphone/
Don’t delay get started today.
#creatingedge #teamculture #performance #people #productivity #leadership #smartphone