Fixing 6 of Your Biggest Time Wasters Today
Time is your most finite resource.
It’s something you can’t get back & no matter how hard we try, we can never make more of it.
24 hours, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds every day is all we have – easily lost & never returned, treasure your most finite resource.
Unfortunately, there are many things that can waste our time and prevent us from using it in the most productive way possible.
In this blog, we’ll look at some of the biggest time wasters today.
- Social Media: Has become one of the most popular time wasters in recent years. We spend hours scrolling through our feeds, engaging with posts, videos & other content. While it can be a great way to stay connected and keep up with what’s going on in the world, it can also be an incredible time waster. To avoid wasting time on social media, try setting limits on the amount of time you spend each day and focus on engaging with meaningful content. Check out our Smartphone Course.
- Procrastination: We put off tasks and projects until the last minute, often leaving us rushing to get them done. To combat procrastination, break down your projects into smaller tasks and set deadlines for each one. This will help you stay on track and make sure you don’t waste any time. Check the Time Course & the Decisions Course.
- Meetings: A great way to stay connected & collaborate with colleagues but can also be a major time waster. To make sure your meetings are productive and don’t waste time, create an agenda ahead of time and stick to it. This will help ensure that everyone is on the same page and that the meeting is focused and productive. Our Meeting Course has over 300 options to help you.
- Multitasking: A common time waster, especially in the workplace. We often try to do multiple tasks at once, which can be counterproductive and lead to wasted time. To improve your productivity, focus on one task at a time and avoid multi-tasking. The Distractions Course or Focus Course will help you.
- Not Prioritizing: We often jump from task to task without taking the time to prioritize them. To make sure you’re using your time wisely, take a few minutes to organize your tasks and prioritize them based on importance. The Priorities course will assist greatly.
- Messages: Not controlled are a major consumer of your time with inefficient use a huge time waster. Message like a boss and save your time as well as your team. The Email & Chats course will assist greatly.